I only LOOK like I'm sleeping

Long accused of being narcaleptic, I'm secretly gathering all the information I need to take over the world!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Quote of the Day

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. -Mother Teresa

Can someone please tell all those haters out there that we are all the same!! We all eat, we all poo. Why can't everyone just get along? I just can't figure how anyone could expect everyone else to think/feel/want/believe the same way they do. Aren't those the very things that make us each unique and special? I'm so grateful I have a family that is open and supportive and tolerant- I can't even fathom not loving people FOR their differences.

And then there was the day I realized I'm a hater. I hate the baseball team in the city up the road. I won't name names... oh and I HATE the football team too. But the team isn't there anymore, now they are up, up the road. I am working on my hate issues. I see how it is hard to change the way you are raised. Haters raise haters. Teaching tolerance begins at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home