I only LOOK like I'm sleeping

Long accused of being narcaleptic, I'm secretly gathering all the information I need to take over the world!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Friends

My sister (Ginamonster) has been blogging for years. I set up my blog a few years ago, but have been very inconsistent in posting. I'm trying to mend my ways. Ginamonster has encountered any number of people who have shared their wisdom, and received hers. I would venture to say, she has a least a couple new life long friends through blogging.

Today, I found a gal, soon-to-be mother, who's blog touched me. She's been through some of the struggles I've been through, although, I admit, she has suffered much worse than I. At the end of the day, I felt a connection, a kindredness. I think this is what my sister has been trying to tell me about. The connection with people you don't know, but who share your hopes and your dreams. Further, they may even reach out to you and let you know that they are sending out their best wishes for your future. If there is a God, this is how I believe (S)He manifests. Regardless, it is a rush of good will (energy) in your direction, and that can't help but enrich your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home