I only LOOK like I'm sleeping

Long accused of being narcaleptic, I'm secretly gathering all the information I need to take over the world!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm a bitch

I've been in a serious funk the past few days. I don't really know what my problem is. I generally feel like spitting the most noxious words I can find at everyone who talks to me. Considering I spend most of my time interacting with people at work, you would be AMAZED to see the self control I possess. Unfortunately that means I save up all my nastiness for home and my dear, darling, (he better not try to touch me), husband. I think only my husband and my family know how truly awful I can be. Very dark, very mean. I wonder if this isn't that chemical imbalance that runs deeply in my biological father's family. I guess I can be grateful that I only get weirdly moody and bitchy sometimes. My paternal grandmother was like that ALL the time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Ginamonster said…

    yes, but we loved her anyway and we love you too. BIL knows you're really nice, he will understand.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Not So Anonymous Michelle said…

    Interesting, made me think...my paternal grandmother is like that too and I really think it's hereditary. I feel bad for my hubby some days that he gets all my pent up bitchy-ness when I get home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home